Georgia Heart Hospital Program
Top 5 reasons to contribute to Appling Healthcare System for a Tax Credit:
- By contributing to Appling HealthCare System for a tax credit, you, not the state of Georgia, decide how to spend your money.
- Subject to some limits, you receive a state income tax CREDIT for 70% of the amount you contribute and, if you itemize deductions, a federal charitable income tax DEDUCTION!
- Rural hospitals face significant financial and demographic challenges and your contribution will improve the finances of your local hospital and its ability to serve its patients.
- Participating hospitals are required to use contributions for health-care related expenses and have to submit a five-year sustainability plan to the Department of Community Health.
- In several years, some exciting new programs and practices should be in place to help rural hospitals and your tax credit-eligible contribution can help “bridge the gap.”
Georgia lawmakers have provided taxpayers with the opportunity to give their rural hospital donations a booster shot. Please consider contributing to your participating Georgia HEART hospital today!
To sign up to contribute, submit your 2017 HEART Tax Credit Form online at www.georgiaheart.org , or drop a copy off to Appling Healthcare System Administration Office, or mail a copy to Georgia HEART at 3740 Davinci Court, Suite 375 Peachtree Corners, GA 30092.