Appling HealthCare is the proud recipient of the 2017 American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award!May 18th, 2017
THANK YOU to everyone who gave to Operation RED this year. We had so many wonderful contributions and are thankful for the opportunity to serve our soldiers in this way alongside you all!
Georgia Heart Hospital Program
Top 5 reasons to contribute to Appling Healthcare System for a Tax Credit:
- By contributing to Appling HealthCare System for a tax credit, you, not the state of Georgia, decide how to spend your money.
- Subject to some limits, you receive a state income tax CREDIT for 70% of the amount you contribute and, if you itemize deductions, a federal charitable income tax DEDUCTION!
- Rural hospitals face significant financial and demographic challenges and your contribution will improve the finances of your local hospital and its ability to serve its patients.
- Participating hospitals are required to use contributions for health-care related expenses and have to submit a five-year sustainability plan to the Department of Community Health.
- In several years, some exciting new programs and practices should be in place to help rural hospitals and your tax credit-eligible contribution can help “bridge the gap.”
Georgia lawmakers have provided taxpayers with the opportunity to give their rural hospital donations a booster shot. Please consider contributing to your participating Georgia HEART hospital today!
To sign up to contribute, submit your 2017 HEART Tax Credit Form online at www.georgiaheart.org , or drop a copy off to Appling Healthcare System Administration Office, or mail a copy to Georgia HEART at 3740 Davinci Court, Suite 375 Peachtree Corners, GA 30092.
Mozell Rooks, Unit Clerk
I’m thankful for life health and strength. I’m thankful for my family that God blessed me to have. I’m also grateful for salvation, and my friends and wonderful work family. I’m thankful to be employed by Appling HealthCare for 7 years also, the new journey of designing t-shirts. I give honor and praise to God for all my blessings.
Mary Herrington, Admissions/Financial Clerk for our Pavilion
First of all I am thankful that God is so merciful that he saved me even thought I don’t deserve all of his blessing that he gives me every day. Secondly I am thankful for Tony, my wonderful husband of 42 years who I love and he loves me more, he said and puts up with me in the good and the bad. I am also very thankful for all of my children, their spouses and all of my grandchildren, I love them all more than they will ever know. I am also blessed and thankful to have had the privilege to have such a wonderful work family at Appling Healthcare System for 45 years, they are the best.
Andrea Davis, LPN
I’m thankful for God and His love, mercy and forgiveness he graces me with each day, my family and their health, and the opportunity to work at Appling HealthCare System performing a job I love, caring for members of my community.
Cal Herrington, RN
I am thankful for life and life’s challenges. Life’s challenges help us grow and become who we are. I am blessed with a wonderful family, group of friends, and awesome co-workers. Working at Appling Healthcare System is enjoyable and it really is a great place to work. It really feels like we are all family here.