Nursing & Rehabilitation Pavilion
Appling Nursing and Rehabilitation Pavilion is a 101 skilled nursing facility.
Services provided to our residents include:
- 24/7 nursing care including RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and Restorative CNAs. Total care for both long term stay and short term rehabilitation is provided. A would care nurse is available to treat wounds such as pressure ulcers, cellutitis, skin tears and others. All CNAs have been through a certification course and have been certified by the state before being allowed to work Each hall has an RN nurse manager assigned specifically to a hall to oversee the staff and residents of the hall. There is a Director of Nursing to oversee all nursing service. All employees must undergo a criminal background check prior to being hired.
- A staff of 2 activity directors plan and provide a variety of activities for all residents according to their personal preferences. In-room activities are provided for those unable to be out of bed.
- A social services director is available and on staff to assist the resident in handling their finances, making out of facility appointments, shopping for needed items, and discharge planning.
- The dietary department offers buffet dining, allowing the resident to go through a buffet line and choose what they would like to eat while remaining within their dietary restrictions. For those unable to go through the buffet line, a staff member is available to assist them with their meal. There is a dining room specifically designated to assist those resident who require feeding or assistance.
- Rehabilitative services are available to residents including Speech, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy. A qualified staff of therapist is available to provide these services.
- Laundry services are available at no extra cost to all residents choosing to have their laundry done by the facility.
- There is a person on staff full-time to assist the resident and family with billing for Medicare, Medicaid, Private insurance, and private pay.